Search This Blog

Thursday 29 May 2008

Mayday-Nobody Else in My Heart(五月天-心中無別人)

Mayday have long been regarded as one of the best bands in the Chinese music industry and have been hailed as "Asia's First Heavenly Band" (亞洲第一天團) or "Taiwan's Heavenly Band" (台灣第一天團) by the media. Mayday's songs are written mostly in Min Nan (Taiwanese dialect) and Mandarin. They are popular for their student band roots, and their ability in capturing the zeitgeist of Taiwanese youth in the 1990s which was an era of dreams, growing up, loneliness, love and disaffection. They believe truly that they can influence the world with their ideal of rock music. They are also often cited as one of the pioneers of the rock music trend in Taiwan.



Words and Music by Ashin

I remember holding hands, walking that night, riding on the bus, passing stops and stops;
會記哩牽手散步的彼晚, 公車擱過站
And we wouldn't stop pouring forth our heart's desires and starting to anticipate our future.
你我的心願講也講不完, 開始期待
My boring life before, I am aware will all stop from now.
無聊的人生, 我已經覺悟攏可以結束
Your mysterious power, do you know, that is changing my future;
你甘知一種神秘的力量改變阮前途?
A brand new life, no matter if it will become brilliant or bitter.
全新的人生的路, 不知是光明是錯誤

*It’s you that give me a dream, so I forget the bitterness in my life.
*是你給阮一個夢, 未記人生的苦澀
I really want to say to you a truth, and nothing else.
真正想要對你說, 甘擱有別項
It's you that I miss, whenever I am left alone in these windy and rainy days,
是你放阮一個人, 走過風雨的思念
I really want to say to you, there’s nobody else in my heart.
真正想要對你講, 心中無別人

Tasteless life, boring world, chaotic mind,
無味的命運平凡的世間, 混亂的心內
Everyday I murmur against; have you never experienced this before?
微微的怨嘆一天又一天, 你甘不曾
Spending too much energy in this world, is not worthwhile;
開太多氣力在這世界, 有稍微無采
Loving you is the only, genuine, valuable thing;
愛你是唯一真正有價值真正阮甘願
I am willing to give up everything and cry tears of happiness.
甘願阮放棄一切擱流出歡喜的眼淚

How should things continue, I don’t know really;
代志要按怎繼續我也不知影
I just want to stay with you, hold you close, listen to your singing.
只想要和你逗陣抱你身軀聽你唱歌
It’s you that give me a dream, so I forget the bitterness in my life.
是你給阮一個夢, 未記人生的苦澀
I really want to say to you a truth, and nothing else.
真正想要對你說, 甘擱有別項
It's you that I miss, whenever I am left alone in these windy and rainy days,
是你放阮一個人, 走過風雨的思念
I really want to say to you that in my heart, la la la ...
真正想要對你講心中呀~ 啦…
It’s you that give me a dream, so I forget the bitterness in my life.
是你給阮一個夢, 未記人生的苦澀
I do really want to say to you, there’s nobody else in my heart.
真正真正想要對你講, 心中無別人

No comments: